INTERNET advertising | Singapore | classified

Tuesday

'Writing a children's

kajol
She's quite an avid reader and Kajol is thrilled to smithereens that her daughter Nysa is following ably in her footsteps as regards the reading habit. As per Kajol, Nysa was totally taken up with author Asha Shankardass's 'Champa The Dreamer'. The children's book that had captivated the interest of Nysa was launched at a South Mumbai bookstore; Kajol and sibling Tanishaa were the guests of honour and were all suitably bright and chirpy at the event.

Kajol said, "Once Nysa picked up 'Champa The Dreamer' she read it in one go… she started reading it at 4.30 p.m and finished it by 8.30 p.m. She said that the book is about a nine year old girl and that it takes one through the seasons of summer, spring, winter, rains and also spoke about baisakhi. Nysa is eight and a half years old and she connected very well with the book. Actually, I read a few pages and then I closed it, because I wanted to hear the opinion of my daughter on it. I think that writing a children's book is by far the most difficult because we are dealing with young and developing minds. 'Champa The Dreamer' is both interesting and educational. It's a book for children, mothers and grandmothers too."

Added Tanishaa significantly, "I feel that children's books are not only read by children, but by elders and adults too. I read 'Champa The Dreamer', I'm not a child, but I'd say that I learnt a lot from it also and it proved to be am amazing learning experience, I must say."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More